tirsdag 5. januar 2010

Evaluation - 1. term

In this subject the first term has just flown by. I feel really motivated to work with photographing and prints. To get something creative out of a person you have to inspire them, and in this subject I feel very inspired.

I´ve learned a lot this year, for instance how to use my camera properly. I would like to learn more about the special effects on my camera though, but all in good time. I´ve also learned to handle photoshop in a better way than I used to. I´ve never had a big interest for it, but now I think it´s growing.

I´ve also grown used to blogging now, all though it took me some time. There´s always a risk that something goes wrong or gets deleted when we use computers, that scares me. But I mostly think it´s a pretty good way to hand in all the assignments, then it´s all gathered there and I can also see what my fellow students have done.

I think the "5 category" assignments are great, they´ve made me think about photographing all the time, at least when I´m outside. I also like the freedom the assignment give us to be creative, not all subjects gives us that.

During the first term we´ve been to many exhibitions. The most interesting thing about these are that we get to see how different other people see things. We all see it different, so then it´s obvious that not everyone likes everything.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar